Cardiff Evidence Gathering - 20 March 2009
Date of Event: 20/03/2009
Committee members sitting on the panel were Sir Emyr Jones Parry, Harry Ludgate, Paul Valerio and Shereen Williams.
It was a full day and many different views were heard from:
- David B Lawrence, member of the public;
- Lee Waters, National Director of Sustrans Cymru;
- James Maiden, Margaret Minhinnick and Martin Fitton from Llais Cymru;
- Darren Hughes, Chair and Llinos Price, Policy Officer for Public Affairs Cymru;
- Howard Jeans, member of the public;
- Adam Price MP for Carmarthen East and Dinefwr.
Transcripts of this session are available on our Oral Evidence page, on the right under 'Related links'. Visit our upcoming events section for details on attending or contributing to future evidence gathering events.