Cardiff Evidence Gathering – 11 June 2009
Date of Event: 11/06/2009
It was a busy day with Sir Emyr Jones Parry, Aled Edwards, Paul Valerio, John Jones and Efa Gruffudd Jones joining the panel for the first time. They heard evidence from:
- Neil Wooding and Kate Bennett from the Equality and Human Rights Commission;
- Gareth Price and Stephen Thomas from the Welsh Centre for International Affairs;
- Graham Benfield and Michelle Matheron from the Wales Council for Voluntary Action;
- Menna Machreth and Dafydd Morgan Lewis from Cymdeithas yr Iaith;
- Naomi Brightmore from the Welsh Women’s National Coalition.
Transcripts of this session are available on our Oral Evidence page, on the right under 'Related links'.